Klicken Sie auf das jeweilige Stellenangebot, um eine detaillierte Beschreibung zu sehen.
Senior Administrator - Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Full time, permanent
We are seeking an experienced Senior Administrator who has meticulous attention to detail and enjoys working to deadlines to join our Pattern Production / Purchasing department on a permanent basis.
Family run since 1902, The Romo Group specialises in the supply of furnishing fabrics and wallcoverings to both the domestic and contract markets. For more details on the company please visit: www.romo.com.
As Senior Administrator you will be supporting the Purchasing Manager in all aspects of running the Pattern Production and Purchasing Department. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- To assist with the ordering and setting up of new collections.
- Coordinating delivery of fabric lengths for testing and photoshoots
- Working in collaboration with key business stakeholders to support delivery of products to time frames, including liaising with external suppliers and manufacturers
- To assist with collation of all relevant technical and delivery information
- Overseeing and supporting the Purchasing Administrators to manage stock of fabric
- Working in collaboration with mills to resolve supply issues
- Oversee stock levels of existing patterning
- To assist with production of price lists
- Generating reports
The successful candidate will have proven administration skills with a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word. They will have experience of analysing and interpreting numbers, will enjoy working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment, and have a ‘can do’ attitude.
Candidates will also need to demonstrate a flexible and methodical approach to their work, have an innovative style with problem solving and demonstrate strong organisational and communication skills.
If you believe you have the skills and experience that match our role please submit an up to date CV and covering letter demonstrating your experience and interest in this role. Please send these to email@example.com for the attention of the Purchasing Manager.
Design Studio Opportunities, UK - Nottinghamshire
The Romo Group are not actively recruiting for a position, but we are always interested to hear from talented Textile Designers. With six established brands, each with their own unique character and style, we offer a diverse range of fabrics, wallcovering, trimmings and accessories to suit customers’ tastes and needs worldwide.
Each brand has its own in-house design studio some located at our Head Office in Nottinghamshire while others are in London. Our designers work together on colour and design development, actively researching trends and colours, creating original designs for a variety of applications, liaising with suppliers, and visiting the printers to oversee production.
We are interested to hear from experienced textile designers who are creative and innovative, educated to a degree level in textile design, possess exceptional drawing and design skills with strong knowledge and previous experience of CAD, have excellent sense of colour, good understanding of weaving techniques, be passionate about design and interiors, enjoy working as part of a team, and have proven experience in the textile industry.
To be considered for any future opportunities within one of our 6 design studios please submit an up to date CV, covering letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please confirm your preferred: brand, location, and if you have a preferred specialism such as print, weave, wallcovering, etc. We will keep your details on file for 2 years and if a suitable vacancy arises we will contact you.
Sales Representative - NYC, USA
Join our dynamic team of Sales Representatives and become the face of one of the most reputable, exciting and trendy companies in luxury textile design today. You will be the driving force in developing of our sales efforts for all of Romo’s seven brands in your geographic market. Romo’s team of representatives combine their passion for sales, luxury design, and customer service to drive sales growth and market share while forging strong and meaningful relationships with the design community.
As protagonist ambassadors of the Romo brand, our Sales Representatives model the company’s values of integrity, originality and customer service, paired with a deep passion for the company’s contribution to the design profession.
If you are you looking for a successful and hip company that has the feel of a Silicon Valley start-up, with the foundation of an established 5th generation family owned business, then Romo may be your next home! We offer competitive salaries, bonus potential, and a comprehensive benefits package including 401k.
What will you do?:
- Call on the local A&D community with the aim to grow sales and meet the agreed upon annual sales goal
- Manage our customer base and build key relationships within the design community
- Increase our customer base through research and observation, including the use of social media in order to create new leads and become a prime designer resource
- Schedule regular product presentations for new collections
- Shop designer schemes within existing product ranges
- Manage and log your sales calls in our customer service management software
- Generate a quarterly synopsis of your territory with updated goals accounts that require extra monitoring
- Display integrity and a relentless commitment to providing the best possible customer service.
- Manage customer libraries with a la carte sampling and/or other sales and marketing tools to build an optimal and easy to use product library
- Report to the Territory Manager and higher management when required.
- Make a conscious effort to partake in industry events
- Manage project leads to generate resulting product orders
- College degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience in either Design, fashion related sales, or prior industry sales experience
- Positive, energetic, can-do attitude
- Passionate about luxury products, interior design architecture and/or fashion
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Excellent time management and follow up skills
What's in it for you?
- A unique corporate culture with a strong focus on employee satisfaction.
- 100% covered Medical Benefits
- Dental. Life and disability Insurance
- 3 weeks of Paid Vacation
- Profit Share
- 401K with 4% match
Qualified candidates may send resume and cover letter to:
The ROMO Group
16722 West Park Circle Drive
Chagrin Falls, OH 44023
c. 440 463 6405