Click on a job to view the full job specification
Sales Representative - Manhattan, New York - USA
Join our dynamic team of Sales Associates and become the face of one of the most reputable companies in luxury textile design today. You will be a driving force in developing our presence in Manhattan. As the ultimate ambassador of the Romo brand, you are deeply passionate about all aspects of the design profession and model the company’s values of integrity, originality and customer service.
If you are eager to join a future-ready, successful, and hip organization, that combines the nonchalance of tech start-ups, with the foundations of a well-established, 5th generation family owned business, then Romo may well be your next home! We offer extremely competitive salaries, bonus potential, and a comprehensive benefits package including 401K.
What will you do?
- Assist the local A&D community in sourcing fabrics and wallcoverings from our vast product portfolio, for their specific design projects.
- Schedule regular product presentations to introduce our latest collections. We typically have 4 to 5 product launches per year.
- Manage customer libraries with a la carte sampling and/or other sales and marketing tools to build an optimal and easy to use product library.
- Set individual targets and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Build key relationships within the design community.
- Increase our customer base through research and observation, including the use of social media, finding leads and become a prime designer resource.
- Meet or exceed a mutually agreed upon annual sales goal.
- Manage and log your sales calls in our CRM (customer relationship management) software.
- Generate a quarterly synopsis of your territory with updated goals for accounts that require extra monitoring.
- Display integrity and a relentless commitment to providing world class customer service.
- Report to higher management.
- Make a conscious effort to partake in industry events.
- College degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience in either Design, fashion related sales, or prior industry sales experience
- Positive, energetic, can-do attitude!
- Passionate about luxury products, interior design architecture and/or fashion
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Excellent time management and follow up skills
- Willing and able to travel on a daily basis
What's in it for you?
- A unique corporate culture with a strong focus on employee satisfaction.
- 100% covered Medical Benefits
- Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
- 3 weeks of Paid Vacation
- Profit Share
- 401K with 4% match
Qualiﬁed candidates may send resume and cover letter to:
The ROMO Group
16722 West Park Circle Drive
Chagrin Falls, OH 44023
Customer Services Administrator - Sutton-in-Ashfield
Permanent, Full Time, Sutton-in-Ashfield
Are you an experienced Customer Services Administrator looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy problem solving using your listening and communication skills to investigate and influence a resolution?
An exciting opportunity is available for a successful administrator to join our busy customer services department. With customers at the heart of our business, your role will involve taking a hands-on approach to resolving customer queries and complaints working in collaboration with our internal quality control and warehouse departments. You will be confident and clear in both your written and verbal correspondence providing regular updates to customers on their complaint and will have a calm and positive attitude when involved in difficult conversations. You will also provide administration support to our field-based sales representatives, managing new enquiries and orders.
To be successful in this role we are seeking experienced customer services administrators, who are confident on the telephone, and have either previously worked in a complaints role or have experience of working within a textiles business. You will have excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to think outside of the box when needed and will demonstrate a proactive, detail orientated and flexible attitude. You will be IT competent and comfortable using email, Microsoft Word, Excel and bespoke internal systems. You will be organised with experience of working in a fast paced and pressured environment to tight deadlines and will enjoy the challenges involved in customer complaints.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and would like to be considered for this role, please submit an up to date CV and covering letter demonstrating your experience and interest in this role. Please send these directly to email@example.com for the attention of the Customer Services Manager.