Click on a job to view the full job specification
Showroom Sales Associate - Florida, USA
Join our dynamic team of Sales Associates and become the face of one of the most reputable, exciting and trendy companies in luxury textile design today. You will be the driving force in the development of our sales efforts for all of Romo’s seven brands in your geographic market. Romo’s team of representatives combine their passion for sales, luxury design, and customer service to drive sales growth and market share while forging strong and meaningful relationships with the design community.
As protagonist ambassadors of the Romo brand, our Sales Associates model the company’s values of integrity, originality and customer service, paired with a deep passion for the company’s contribution to the design profession.
If you are you looking for a successful and hip company that has the feel of a Silicon Valley start-up, with the foundation of an established 5th generation family owned business, then Romo may be your next home! We offer competitive salaries, bonus potential, and a comprehensive benefits package including 401k.
What will you do?:
- Work with Interior Design clients to promote suitable fabric and wallcovering solutions for a wide variety of design projects
- Shop designer schemes within existing product ranges
- Display integrity and a relentless commitment to providing the best possible customer service
- Manage all aspects of order enter including price requests, quote and order processing, along with follow up
- Maintain inventory of memo sample library
- Merchandise the showroom by properly maintaining showroom esthetic while keeping displays visually enticing
- Manage our customer base and build key relationships within the design community
- Increase our customer base through research and observation, including the use of social media in order to create new leads and become a prime designer resource
- Make a conscious effort to host and attend industry events
- College degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience in either Design, fashion related sales, or prior industry sales experience
- Positive, energetic, can-do attitude
- Passionate about luxury products, interior design architecture and/or fashion
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Excellent time management and follow up skills
What's in it for you?
- A unique corporate culture with a strong focus on employee satisfaction.
- 100% covered Medical Benefits
- Dental. Life and disability Insurance
- 3 weeks of Paid Vacation
- Profit Share
- 401K with 4% match
Candidates may send resume and cover letter to:
The ROMO Group
16722 West Park Circle Drive
Chagrin Falls, OH 44023
Pattern Production Administrator - Kirkby-in-Ashfield
Full time, Permanent, Kirkby-in-Ashfield
Do you have previous work experience in a role that required you to analyse and interpret numbers?
Are you a self motivated individual who enjoys working in a varied role?
We are looking for a Pattern Production Administrator to join our company, where you will be at the heart of the business supporting the flow of patterning across The Romo Group. Family run since 1902, The Romo Group specialises in the supply of furnishing fabrics and wallcoverings to both the domestic and contract markets. For more details on the company please visit: www.romo.com
Main responsibilities of these roles include:
Pattern Production Administrator
- Responsible for supporting the delivery of pattern production including generation of quotes and supporting internal requests
- Working in collaboration with key business stakeholders to support delivery of products to time frames.
To be successful in this role we are seeking candidates with proven administration skills, who have experience of working with numbers, enjoy working as part of a team in a fast paced environment, and have a ‘can do’ attitude.
A high level of accuracy is essential, along with good keyboard skills, and a sound working knowledge of Excel & Word.
Candidates will also need to demonstrate a methodical approach to their work, have an innovative style with problem solving and demonstrate strong organisational and communication skills.
If you believe you have the skills and experience that match our role please submit an up to date CV and covering letter demonstrating your experience and interest in this role. Please send these to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of the Purchasing Manager.
Romo Textile Designer - Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Full time, Permanent, Kirkby-in-Ashfield
Salary dependent on experience
Are you an experienced textile designer looking for a new opportunity to work in a market leading textile business?
An exciting opportunity to work for Romo, a leading textile & wallcovering brand at The Romo Group is currently open. We are looking for anexperienced Textile Designerwith exceptional talent and creativityto join our family run business. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and busy design studio working alongside a team of designers on a variety of tasks.
Family run since 1902, The Romo Group specialises in the supply of furnishing fabrics and wallcoverings to both the domestic and contract markets. Romo is the company's signature brand with a style defined by lively, contemporary prints, decorative weaves and imaginative wallcoverings. For more details on our brand please visit: www.romo.com
Main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Actively researching into trends and colours
- Creating original designs for a variety of applications
- Collaborating with colleagues focusing on colouring and design development
- Liaising with suppliers to provide feedback on trials and developments throughout the design process
- Visiting the printers to help oversee production
To be successful in this role The Romo Group are seeking candidates who are highly creative and innovative. Candidates must beeducated to a degree level in textile design. They will possessexceptional drawing and design skillswith a strong knowledge and previous experience ofCAD, and will have an excellent sense of colour and a goodunderstanding of printing and weaving techniques. Proven experience in the textile industry is essential.
Candidates will also need to demonstrate the ability to work well as part of a team, have flexibility with their work approach and demonstrate strong organisational and communication skills.
If you believe you have the skills and experience that match this role pleasesubmit an up to date CV and covering letterdemonstrating your experience and interest in the role. In addition, to support your application, we would also require you to submit recent examples of your work. Please send these directly to email@example.com