Cliquer sur une annonce pour voir la description du poste
Accounts Clerk - Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Full time permanent, Kirkby-in-Ashfield
Are you a strong communicator who enjoys being part of a busy team? Do you enjoy using your organisation skills to deliver work to set deadlines?
An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly organised individual has become available within our Accounts input/ Credit Control department at our Head Office in Kirkby-in-Ashfield.
Main responsibilities of the role will include:
- To maintain the sales ledger daily with accurate input of data onto the main computer system.
- To ensure smooth running of the print room and efficient distribution of documents to other departments.
- Processing and prompt dispatch of daily export invoices weekly UK invoices and monthly statements to our customers.
- Helping customers with account queries and processing debit/credit card payments over the telephone.
- Working in collaboration with various departments, colleagues and managers.
To be successful in this role the Credit Control team are seeking a candidate confident using Microsoft Excel and Word, with previous experience of data entry and using numerical skills, who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines.
Candidates will also need to demonstrate the ability to work well as part of a team, have flexibility with their work approach and demonstrate strong organisational / multi-tasking and communication skills.
If you believe you have the relevant skills that match our role, please submit an up to date CV and covering letter demonstrating your experience and interest in this role. Please send these directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of the Credit Control Manager.
Administrator - Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Permanent, Full Time, Kirkby-in-Ashfield
Starting salary of £20,314 per annum increasing over a 2-year period depending on performance
Are you an experienced administrator who enjoys a varied role?
We are looking for an Administrator to join our Purchasing & Pattern Production department. Family run since 1902, The Romo Group specialises in the supply of furnishing fabrics and wallcoverings to both the domestic and contract markets. For more details on The Romo Group, please visit: www.romo.com
As Administrator your role will support the Pattern Production and Purchasing Administrators with the delivery of pattern books. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Pattern Production Administrators to manage and place pattern book orders: keeping records up to date, liaising with internal and external stakeholders, placing and chasing internal cutting orders
- Conducting print stock checks, placing and chasing print orders
- Working with the Purchasing Administrators to manage stock of fabric and miscellaneous components: maintaining stock status on systems, placing purchasing orders onto internal systems
- Producing cushion calculations: conducting stock checks, placing and chasing internal cutting orders, liaising with internal and external cushion manufacturers to place and chase orders
- Ordering and processing swatch requests: manage stock levels, liaising with internal and external swatch manufacturers
The successful candidate will have proven administration skills with a sound working knowledge of Excel & Word. They will ideally have experience of analysing and interpreting numbers, will enjoy working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment, and have a ‘can do’ attitude.
Candidates will also need to demonstrate a flexible and methodical approach to their work, have an innovative style with problem solving and demonstrate strong organisational and communication skills.
If you believe you have the skills and experience that match our role, please submit an up to date CV and covering letter demonstrating your experience and interest in this role. Please send these to email@example.com for the attention of the Purchasing Manager.
Sample Department Assistant - London
ROMO, a leading privately-ownedtextile and wallcoveringdesign house,is looking for an enthusiastic and proactiveSample Department Assistantto join our flagship showroom based at theDesign Centre Chelsea Harbour, London on a part-time basis covering two to three days per week (Thursday and Friday necessary).
Family run since 1902, The Romo Group specialises in the supply offurnishing fabrics and wallcoveringsto both the domestic and contract markets. There are currently6 design housesoperating within The Romo Group, each with its own unique style. For more details about the company and our brands please visit:www.romo.com.
The Sample Department Assistant will work within the showroom team to ensure the showroom runssmoothlyandefficiently. Whilstmaintaining high standards of organisation, you will be expected tosupport with the day to dayrunning of the showroom sample department. The successful candidate should befriendly, proactive and helpful with a keen interest in textiles and the interiors industry. Previous experience is preferable but not essential.
- Preparing sample packs for customers
- Ensuring the sample library is kept up to date on a daily basis
- Dealing with customer enquiries and sample orders efficiently and promptly
- Supporting and assisting colleagues, helping clients where necessary
- Support with the day to day running of the Showroom, ensuring it is well presented at all times
- Being knowledgeable and familiar with products, being able to offer an effective and accurate answer to customer questions
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills, with outstanding English language, written and spoken
- Active interest in interior design or textiles with a creative eye
- Be highly organised and able to prioritise
- Good attention for detail
- A proactive team worker with a flexible attitude and the ability to use one’s initiative
- A friendly and welcoming approach with outstanding customer service skills
- IT competent with the ability to use Microsoft Office: Word & Excel
- Previous experience in a similar role/ the interiors industry is desirable but not essential
- The successful candidate will have a positive ‘can do’ attitude, will be well presented and enjoy working as a member of a busy, proactive team.
Salary dependant on experience
If you believe you have the relevant skills that match our role,please submit an up to date CV and covering letter demonstrating your experience and interest in this role.Please email these firstname.lastname@example.org the attention of the Showroom Manager.
Black Edition Senior Textile Designer - Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Full time, Permanent, Kirkby-in-Ashfield
Salary dependent on experience
Part of The Romo Group, Black Edition, is a leading design house in the textiles and wallcoverings industry. Family run since 1902, The Romo Group now has six established brands, all with their own unique character and style, that specialise in the supply of furnishing fabrics and wallcoverings to both the domestic and contract markets. Since launching in 2013, the Black Edition brand has continued to forge its own identify creating designs with a distinctive, edgy style and characteristic colour palette for the luxury interiors market. For more information on our brand please visit: www.blackedition.com
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Textile Designer with exceptional talent and creativity to join our dynamic and busy Black Edition design studio to work alongside a team of designers on a variety of tasks.
Main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Creating original, unique designs for a variety of applications.
- Actively researching into design and colour trends.
- Interpreting trends appropriately for the brand.
- Working proactively with all members of design, buying and production teams, supporting and developing business relationships to ensure successful results at all levels of the product journey.
- Liaising with suppliers to provide feedback on trials and developments throughout the design and production process.
- Visiting suppliers to assist in overseeing fabric and wallcoverings production.
Applicants will need to demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Textile Designer in a commercial setting.
- A high achieving degree in Textile Design or similar qualification.
- Be a dedicated, passionate and industrious designer with an aspirational taste level to meet the complexity of this role.
- Good knowledge of all aspects of the commercial fabric printing and production process including digital, rotary and flat bed.
- A strong knowledge and previous experience of CAD.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work closely with all members of the design team and with other relevant departments.
- Be flexible and practical with task management and with an ability to work under pressure and within time scales.
- Exceptional organisation skills.
- A sound understanding of Intellectual Property rights and all aspects of copyright related to design.
The successful candidate will help oversee and create exclusive designs that meet the ethos of the Black Edition brand and should display an affinity with and understanding of the brand. Working with the design team and working in collaboration with the Brand Director and other senior members, external suppliers, and internal departments to deliver quality fabrics and wallcoverings to be launched into the international market.
If you believe you have the skills and experience that match this role please submit an up to date CV and covering letter demonstrating your experience and interest in the role. In addition, to support your application, we would also require you to submit recent examples of your work. Please send these directly to email@example.com